Data Protection and Privacy Statement
WHO WE ARE
Panta Lesco Group is composed of Panta Holding Limited and /or any of its subsidiaries and/or associated companies (ewhere the company has the power to participate in the financial & operating policy decisions of the Investee) hereinafter referred to as ‘Panta’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘we’, are the data controllers as defined by relevant data protection laws and regulations.
OUR APPROACH TO PRIVACY
The privacy and security of any personal information we may hold is very important to us. We want to assure you that your information will be properly managed and protected whilst it remains under responsibility of processing.
When you provide personally identifiable information to us, we use it solely for the purposes for which it was provided, in accordance with this notice. Our policy is not to share personally identifiable information with third parties unless:
- This is required by law
- required to perform our obligations to you or
- as necessary as described below.
ABOUT THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice explains what information we may process about you, how we may use it, and the steps we take to ensure that it is kept secure. We also explain your rights in respect of your personal data.
Please note that our website and other digital platforms may contain links to third party websites/digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own digital platforms. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website/digital platform that you visit.
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will only collect and use your personal information in complete conformity with the respective legislation. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Information:
• for the purpose of preparing quotations.
- where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you throughout the expected lifetime of the installed system.
- where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- for the longevity of the product and system supplied or installed by us including but not limited to, any product updates and/or routine service requirements.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITHIN THE PANTA LESCO GROUP
In certain circumstances, we may share and aggregate information about you within Panta Lesco group, including personal information held within the Group relating to quotations and/or services provided to you. The main aim of this aggregated data is to:
- help us identify products and services related to building services trades that may be of interest to you
- to determine pricing and/or offer available discounts; and
- conduct customer research and develop marketing campaigns.
If you request a quote, or purchase a product or service from us, your personal information will be used and shared within the Panta Lesco group for the purposes of administration only. We will use your information to communicate with you about your quote, product or service.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE PANTA LESCO GROUP
For the purpose of providing our services to you we may share your personally identifiable information with:
- Organisations which provide a service to us or act on our behalf, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential and comply with the privacy and security required to handle your personal information. This may include, but not limited to;
- Our ICT solution and support providers
- Accountants, Finance and Insurance product and support providers
- Marketing agencies
- Other technical experts
- Any third party to whom we have a duty to do so in order to satisfy any legal or regulatory requirements.
We may also share your personal data:
- in the event of any contemplated or actual reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock; and
- to meet any legal obligation, including to the relevant ombudsman if you make a complaint about the product or service we have provided to you.
DATA INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information processed is reliable for its intended use, and is accurate and complete for carrying out the purposes described in this Notice. We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Regarding information being used for direct marketing purposes, we will look to make contact with you and your information will be retained indefinitely, until such time that you wish to ‘unsubscribe’ or request for your information to be erased.
Where permitted by applicable law or regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data held about you and to learn the origin of the data, the purposes and ends of the processing, the details of the data controller(s), the data processor(s) and the parties to whom the data may be disclosed;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where your personal data is processed with your consent e.g. direct marketing;
- Update or correct your personal data so that it is always accurate and complete;
- Delete your personal data from our records if it is no longer needed for the purposes indicated above including any legally imposed obligations;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example where you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, for the period enabling us to verify its accuracy;
- Obtain your personal data in electronic format for onward transmission by you to another entity without hindrance from Us; and
• File a complaint with us and/or with the competent data protection supervisory authority (i.e. the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner by clicking here)
You may exercise these rights by contacting us by email or by post as follows: Panta Lesco Limited
Panta House, Valley Road, Msida, MSD9024 Email: email@example.com.
It is important that you include your name, email address and purpose of your request when contacting us. Please note, however, that certain Personal Information requests and/or other requests to access data will first need to go through some verification as stipulated by the respective Panta Lesco Group data policy.
This Data Protection and Privacy Statement was last updated on 12/05/2018.
Contact Panta Lesco
Comments or questions are welcome.
Panta Lesco Ltd.
‘Panta House’, Triq il-Wied Tal-Imsida,
Msida, MSD 9024, Malta, Europe
(+356) 21 441 361