Technical Clarifications & Guarantee
1. We have excluded the following from our offer: –
- Any electrical works such as suitable double pole switch near the indoor units.
- Any conduit required from the indoor unit to where the remote controllers will be installed.
However, connection between the indoor units and outdoor units will be carried out by us.
- Electrical supply required for installation (copper piping and units)
- Any chasing (Extra charge @ € 25.00 incl. VAT per mtr)
- Drain point adjacent near the indoor units
- P.V.C. Trunking. (Extra charge @ € 25.00 incl. VAT per mtr + € 5.00 related end caps only if required)
- Preparation of copper only prior to any installation of unit/s (Extra charge of € 35.00 per unit vat inc)
- Any ancillary work to do with soffit/false ceiling
- Making good after our installation (Optional – Closing off holes with expansion foam extra charge @ € 15.00 vat inclusive)
- Any builders work (including closing of any drilled holes related to our installation work)
- Working outside our normal working hours
- Cranage / loader and any necessary permits (to be organised by client unless agreed otherwise)
- Abseiling (Extra charge @ € 60.00 vat included per hour)
- Cherry Picker or High Up or Tower Ladder (to be organised by client unless agreed otherwise)
- Lifter (to be organised by client unless agreed otherwise)
- Parking of our company vehicles and any necessary permits (to be organised by client unless agreed otherwise)
- Scaffolding (to be organised by client unless agreed otherwise)
- Dismantling only of existing unit (Extra charge @ € 30.00 for wall mounted units and € 60.00 for cassette units vat included and up to 5mtr’s copper)
- Dismantling & Carting Away of existing unit (Extra charge @ € 45.00 for wall mounted units and € 75.00 for cassette units vat included and up to 5mtr’s copper)
- Cat walk and iron beams
- Any call outs and its underlying cause related to air conditioners being under rated
- Any non-Mitsubishi Electric equipment is covered by a warranty of 24 months
- We have allowed for works to take place between normal working hours, i.e. between Monday to Friday
2. The quoted prices are inclusive of up to 5 meters copper piping, up to 6mtr’s of drain and up to 6mtr’s electrical cable.
Any additional material this will be at extra charge be as follows:
- Copper piping @ the rate of € 30.00 vat included per mtr run
- Drain @ the rate of € 8.00 vat included per mtr run
- Electrical cable @ € 5.00 vat included per mtr run
Residential Units – The Company offers a guarantee for 5 years (60 months) against parts and labour.
Commercial Application – All units which are installed in a commercial outlet (offices, server room, supermarkets, rental apartments etc), will fall under the standard warranty being the 2 years for parts and labour and 5 years on the compressor. Upon request this may be extended to 5 years at an additional cost of € 100.00 vat included per unit.
Residential Units – The Company offers a guarantee for 2 years (24 months) on parts and labour and 5 years (60 months) on the compressor. This may be extended to 5 years at an additional cost of € 50.00 vat included per unit.
The above guarantees are subject to be repaired and serviced by the Company or an authorised representative during that period (terms and conditions apply).”
Contact Panta Lesco
Comments or questions are welcome.
Panta Lesco Ltd.
‘Panta House’, Triq il-Wied Tal-Imsida,
Msida, MSD 9024, Malta, Europe
(+356) 21 441 361